Time travel from a forgotten decade and find a renewed passion for the 2021 Toyota GR Supra. Once, it held its own near Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, and Pompano Beach, Florida, but now it’s morphed into a seductive sports car that breaks all the rules.
If you dream of speeding down roads lined with palm trees in your Supra, then you’ve waited long enough to visit Al Hendrickson Toyota.
Toyota GR Supra Striking Performance
Embrace your inner race car driver when you rev your engine in the Supra and hear it hum to life. Hit the road with a fiery performance stirred up from one of two available engines:
- 2.0L twin-scroll single-turbo inline 4-cylinder that produces 255 horsepower and 295 lb-ft of torque.
- 3.0L twin-scroll single-turbo inline 6-cylinder that produces 382 horsepower and 368 lb-ft of torque.
Eager to get somewhere? You can go from zero to 60 MPH in five seconds with the 2.0L engine or zero to 60 MPH in 3.9 seconds with the 3.0L engine. Shift into gear with the standard 8-speed automatic transmission using the paddle shifters.
Plus, with gas mileage like this, you’ll make nary a pit stop:
- EPA-estimated 25 city/32 highway MPG with the 2.0L engine1
- EPA-estimated 22 city/30 highway MPG with the 3.0L engine1
Greater Fort Lauderdale highways, you've been warned.
Toyota GR Supra Aggressively Curvy Design
With generous curves augmented by aggressively spoked chrome wheels, there’s no denying the rounded, boldly hued body of the slinky Supra. It beckons you to come inside. Slide your hands across the sculpted handle to unleash the interior space.
Darkly handsome with a leather-wrapped steering wheel to grasp, you’ll discover leather sport seats that mold you to become one with your Supra. The available 14-way power-adjustable sport seats keep you secure and positioned for action as you careen into every unexpected turn.
Toyota GR Supra Streamlined Technology
Visit the streamlined cockpit where you can adjust the dual-zone automatic climate control system and turn on the available HiFi Surround Sound system that roars from 12 JBL® speakers.
There’s also an 8.8-inch display screen that can be controlled with Supra Command. Twist or press the Supra Command dial to choose among your multimedia features. Let your fingers do the work by writing in addresses through the available touch-sensitive surface or pinpointing where you are on the map.
Toyota GR Supra Makes Room for Safety
Even the sauciest speed demon needs something that curtails the motion when danger is in sight. The Supra makes room for all the safeguards you need while you race around, like:
- Lane Departure Warning with Steering Assist
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Speed Limit Information
Take on curveballs thrown your way on the road with the available Driver Assist Package. It acts as the lookout for obstacles in your blind spot with the Blind Spot Monitor and watches your back with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
Experience the Rebirth of the 2021 Toyota GR Supra
Over 20 years in the making, the 2021 Toyota GR Supra sure cleans up good for the new decade. With its lush exterior and inspired interior, you’ll be craving a spin around Coconut Creek, Coral Springs, and Pompano Beach, FL.
Hesitate no more and schedule your test drive at Al Hendrickson Toyota today.
1. EPA-estimated 22 city/30 hwy/25 combined MPG for 2021 GR Supra 3.0, 3.0 Premium and A91 Edition; EPA-estimated 25 city/32 hwy/28 combined MPG for 2021 GR Supra 2.0. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary for many reasons, including your vehicle’s condition and how/where you drive. See www.fueleconomy.gov.